Welcome to Ragstone Road Surgery
Ragstone Road Surgery is currently operating a telephone triage system for all patients. We are not seeing walk-ins at this time .This is an attempt to significantly reduce the rapid spread of COVID-19 to our elderly and vulnerable patients in accordance with national guidelines. We will of course still see patients who genuinely need to be seen. We realise that it is hard to accommodate some patients individual needs and expectations and we are constantly trying to manage and improve the situation.
You will NOT be allowed access into the building unless you have a pre-booked face-to-face appointment that has been agreed with a clinician over the phone.
- If you have a pre-booked appointment please wait OUTSIDE, you will be called when we are ready to see you.
- Please use e-consult or the Ragstone Road Surgery website to request all repeat prescriptions, if you do not have access to these facilities then you can post the repeat into our post box.
- All Prescriptions will be sent directly to the pharmacy (please add your nominated pharmacy to your repeat if we do not already know this). You will NOT be allowed to collect the prescription from the Surgery.
- If you would like to book an appointment to speak to a doctor, please call the Surgery or use e-consult (below). You will not be able to make an appointment at the reception desk.
- Baby immunisations are continuing as normal.
If you have concerns , or worries please make contact with us either by phone or econsult - we are here and will help you
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Wheelchair access is available at the front of the building. We also have disabled toilet facilities.
(Site updated 11/05/2021)